CherylCT are you out there?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

christineDC

CherylCT are you out there?

Post by christineDC »

Just wanted to post a quick hello. We're all doing well - almost 2 yrs post TX for me, living up in MA, Charlotte is growing like a weed - talking up a storm and almost out of diapers! (can you believe?). I'm working again & Robert is traveling around the world... How is CT? Job? Kids?

best,
christine
Cheryl in CT

Christine! HI!!!!

Post by Cheryl in CT »

Christine!!!

Hello, hello, hello!!! I am thrilled to hear that you're all doing okay! MA, huh? I thought you moved to MD, and I check the phone book for you guys every time I'm down in DC - no wonder I haven't been able to find you!

I'm so glad the transplant is doing the trick for you - I just remember all that you went thru to get it. I'll PM you later today - can't wait to catch up!

Best to Robert & to Charlotte, too (tho I KNOW she won't remember me!)

lots of love,
Cheryl
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Hi Aunty Cheryl!! ;) God it seems so long since I saw you! It is years now.
I know you followed my progress closely while I was ill & I know your prayers & everyone elses was once factor towards my survival!

Hear from you soon

Jim
Julie

Post by Julie »

Christine,

It is so good to hear from you and especially to hear that you're doing so well 2 years after your transplant and that you are loving life with your little bundle of joy, Charlotte. I am so happy for you.

Lots of love,
Julie
XXX