Seasons Greetings

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Andy

Seasons Greetings

Post by Andy »

I just wanted to wish everyone here an enjoyable festive season.

All the very best for the season and a Happy New Year.

If you are reading this today (Friday) don't forget to have a check you have enough meds for the weekend.

Take Care
Andy
We are the way we are, if we werent, I wouldnt be me and you wouldnt be you!

www.lltgl.org.uk
Kipper

Re: Seasons Greetings

Post by Kipper »

Merry Christmas Andy and all the usual suspects, good point re meds, checked mine this morning in my usual last minute fashion.

Looking forward to some quality time off and first class overindulgance, to all transplantees may your transplanted organs continue to take the p*** for many years to come. :D
Thumps

Post by Thumps »

Hey Andy, I take it that means you're ok after the latest earthquake in Christchurch today?!

Merry Christmas folks :)
PKD/PLD diagnosed 1994, CKD stage 5 Oct 2007, Living Donor Kidney Transplant Dec 2008, still going strong!
webster

Post by webster »

A very Merry Christmas to everyone and a healthy 2012.
Andy

Post by Andy »

Hi Thumps,
yes I am ok after the Earthquake- I was driving and struggled to control the car, and then the second bigger one I ran under the table. Mike has been working over night to try and restore power to the Eastern suburbs. Such a shame so close to Christmas people were really begginning to get over it, this has set so many of us back.. psychologically more than anything else.

Enjoy the festive season.

thinking of my donor today. 8 years tomorrow. Wow time flys
We are the way we are, if we werent, I wouldnt be me and you wouldnt be you!

www.lltgl.org.uk