Transplant failing

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

JB

Re: Transplant failing

Post by JB »

Hi there
I have not logged into here for many months and was so shocked to read your post! :shock: I hope that the downward trend with your creatinine carries on and things get right back on track!
When I first joined this forum some years ago you were my inspiration, you did abseiling and all sorts to raise money, I listened to you on the radio when you were promoting organ donation and it was so lovely to see you and your donor 'performing' in the hospital a couple of days after your transplant!
Now this is an order to your kidney, BEHAVE!!!! ok have said it all now, things will be good. :lol:
Take care BB and hope to hear that all your worries will be sorted soon and you can get back to chasing around after your gorgeous child!!
With love Jacqui
Received new kidney, (Sidney!!!), 11/11/08 from my wonderful hubby.
Thumps

Re: Transplant failing

Post by Thumps »

Hey Andy,

I'm not a big believer in visualisation and such but I'm mightily glad that things are looking up for you.

Hoping we can hook up for a pint when you're back in the big Smoke sometime.
:)
PKD/PLD diagnosed 1994, CKD stage 5 Oct 2007, Living Donor Kidney Transplant Dec 2008, still going strong!