Dissertation is complete!!

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Rachaeluk

Dissertation is complete!!

Post by Rachaeluk »

A HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in my questionnaires for my dissertation.

I have literally just handed in my final copies to the University, without you guys as participants I would never have been able to research the topic area.

Thanks once again

Rach
xxxxx
ImageImage
pgt67

Post by pgt67 »

fingers and everything else crossed, hope you get the result your work deserves

:D
tommc

Post by tommc »

WellDone. Hope you pass with flying colours. Mindlet us all know how you get on.

Tom :lol:
Transplanted 31/05/09

http://www.uktransplant.org.uk
Pam

Post by Pam »

Rachael,
CONGRATULATIONS on the completion of your paper!!!! :D You put in a lot of hard work....you deserve some applause! Yes, do not forget to post your results!!!!
Best Wishes,
Pam
32 yr cadaver transplant recipient, now on peritoneal dialysis with the help of Audrey, my Homechoice machine... as of 4/3/09
Romans 8:28
Elaine

Dissertation complete thanx for everyones help

Post by Elaine »

Rach glad you have finally completed your dissertation about Kidney related Issues & research. I Know how hard you have worked and grateful for the help of many members on this KPG Board who have taken the time and assistance to participate in your questionaires to help you to finalise your dissertation.

Having yourself, had personal experience of kidney failure, dialysis and transplant your dissertation and research is something that hopefully may help others' in the future to comprehend Kidney related issues.

well done from all your family so proud of you. :D xx