Forums

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

R30

Forums

Post by R30 »

Hi all

I'm probably being thick - but I don't seem to be able to access other forums from anywhere at the moment. How do I get to the other forums? At work, I have a number of them on favourites, but as I am still off after my recent tx, I can't remember how I accessed them in the first place.

Should we have a list at the top of all screens (next to Usergroups?) that displays all other forums available?

Sorry to be a pain, but I am quite interested to access some of the information that I have missed over the last few weeks and am frustrated that I can't.

Thanks
Ruth
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi Ruth,

How do you mean all other forums ?

All the topics are in one forum which you can get to in this link:

http://kidneypatientguide.org.uk/newBB/ ... um.php?f=2

If you mean past posts there are Goto Page links at the top and bottom of that page, so you can see past posts on the other pages.

Regards,

Hal.
Rik

Post by Rik »

Hi Ruth ...
hope your doing OK lady :)

we only have one forum here on this board ... it must be one of the 'adult' forums you use that your thinking of having lots of sub forums ;)
R30

Post by R30 »

Thanks for the info. chaps.

Hal: I used to use the Get It Off Your Chest forum....ahem....started by LadySycamore, but don't seem to able to access this from anywhere.

Rik: Oh my cover's been blown! And there was me thinking that no one else new about the 'adult' groups that I have started. So do you want to know what R30 REALLY stands for? :lol: :shock:

Rufus
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

One of dem other forums

Post by JMan »

You're probably referring to this:
http://www.dialyze.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=16

which is another site:)

Many exist those KPG does have a certain 'vibe' to it:)

J
R30

Post by R30 »

Thanks JMan. I think I must have thought it was a part of this board because the format appears to be exactly the same.

That's great - I wanted to check out some of the dialysis information.

Ruth :D