transplant newbie

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

diandy

Post by diandy »

Hoping that all went well for you an that you and your donor are doing well. SEnding you positive wishes. Take care :)

Di x
MandyV

Post by MandyV »

Helen Rambaut and I popped in to see Holly today on the ward and all has gone well and she looks and feels great. Her wonderful donor has been discharged and was there today, with her parents, he has a really tiny scar which is healing well and is also feeling fine!
Laura

Post by Laura »

:D Great news! Congrats Holly. Hope to see you on here and full of beans soon.
Cheryl in CT

Post by Cheryl in CT »

Thanks for the news, Mandy!

Here's wishing Holly a super speedy recovery and many happy years ahead with her new kidney! Kudos to her donor, too!

all the best,
Cheryl

Connecticut/USA
golightly

Post by golightly »

Thanks everyone! Am doing fine thanks, cretanine is 60 and i had my tessio dialysis line removed today!! Woohoo!

hollyxxx
http://questforakidney.blogspot.com
www.hollycocker.com

Received new kidney (kasper) on 17.10.08 from wonderful friend Oli after 5 years on dialysis. I'm 24 and living in London.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Yay! Great news, Holly :D
claire

Post by claire »

Glad to hear that you are doing well.

Claire xx