Translations of kidney Conditions

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

JanA

Translations of kidney Conditions

Post by JanA »

hi there - we're looking forward to our first holiday abroad since dialysis (PD). We're off to France and taking all my husband's PD supplies with us. THe only thing I am a little concerned about is if we did need medical help , being able to translate his condition and needs. I know someone mentioned a site which gives translations of kidney conditions but can't find the thread. any ideas please?
malmorrison

Translation of kidney conditions ect

Post by malmorrison »

Hello there, I can remember there was a site called globaldialysis.com where if you look on it there is a primer in several different languages for you to print off to take with you when you go hope this was of help happy hols to you
malmorrison
Our kidneys maybe gone but our minds havent