unable to accesse

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

dexter2415

unable to accesse

Post by dexter2415 »

hi everybody,
trouble accessesing chat room via-aol, i have tried what some people say about openning the internet without using aol, but can't
you see aol is my internet provider, and i don't know how to get round it?
i've got windowsXP which means i've on msn, but cna't just accesse the without goinmg though aol? anyone help?

all the best
dexter2415
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi Dexter,

Connect to AOL like your normally do.

Then click the Windows Start button (bottom left corner).

The go to All Programs and look for Internet Explorer in the list which should come up, and click it.

Click in the white space next to where it says Address near the top of the screen and type www.dialyze.org/chat/ and press Enter

This should bring you to the chatroom. If you are still having problems, please reply and we will try to help,

Hal.