Albumin levels

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Keith

Was on mmf for the first year but have stopped it now and just on tacro/pred

Sorry can't help

Mike
nycpetit

Post by nycpetit »

I am on MMF, and will be all the time. I take that and Tacromilius. I am now nearly 3 years out from my transplant. Can't believe it! I take 500mg twice a day. I can look up my levels for you as soon as I find the papers. I don't understand your numbers (I am in the US) so it's rather confusing for me. Mine are in US numbers aroud 3.7, I think. So yes, yours would seem a bit elevated. But I need to really check mine, as they could be more in the 4 ranges. I think your numbers are like ours, but without the decimal point. Have they said anything about the elevated levels for you?
When we offer a hand, others are lifted.
trigger

Post by trigger »

hubby is on MMf/Ciclosporin.dont know what his levels are but he is at clinic on tuesday so he is going to ask
hubby had transplant 26.08.06
trigger

Post by trigger »

hubby went to clinic on tuesday and his last albumin level( 3 wks prior) was 44. his consultant told him that anything above 40 is good.dont know if this helps
hubby had transplant 26.08.06