Page 1 of 1

Urologist recommendation

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm
by Fizz Bewley
Can anyone recommend a kidney unit or particular kidney specialist (anywhere in the UK) to deal with removing adhesions following surgery to my kidney? My doctor knows I need a urologist, but has asked me to find out to whom I would like to be referred :roll: ...?