Ckd 3b

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Britney

Ckd 3b

Post by Britney »

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie, lovely to meet you all! I was diagnosed with ckd3b at 32 a year ago secondary to fsgs from dysplastic kidneys
... Well that's at least what I'm told. I keep getting told I should feel fine, and do most of the time. However after a particularly strenuous day I often get kidney ache, very mild nausea and tiredness to the point of exhaustion - moreso if dehydrated. Now I'm either imaging this or it's possible at ckd3b. I've found one document from Scotland that suggests it is - but when docs are telling you it's not you doubt yourself! I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same at egfr 32

Thank you!!!!

B X