Creatinine shoot up in 4 week times?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

yeh

Creatinine shoot up in 4 week times?

Post by yeh »

4 weeks ago, i was admitted in hospital. over my 2 weeks staying in hospital, doctor didn do anything, didnt on drip . just give me injection of Hydroxychloroquine.and i was diagnosed with urine infection. so creatinine able to goes up from 160-210. but down again to 155.
however, last few days, my creatinine shoot up to 240. such a shocked to me. as i didn expect there is so much shoot in just few weeks time.
doctor has been stop my enarapil, which i used to protect kidney and keep my urine protein negative.
however, there is 1+ urine protein in my urine test. my blood pressure used to below 130/80. now sometime, it can shoot up to 150/95 if i do some physical activity.
i have been worried for my condition. This year, i was admitted twice. Jan admitted due to diarhea and dehyration. delay the admission. so creatinine shoot up to 400++, nearly need dialysis. however, after drip. then able to drop to 150++
then during march usual check up. my creatinine also shoot up to 240. however, after the hospital stay, it manage to down back to 150++
i wonder is it because i started to work and sometime i worked quite late. then my creatinine shoot up so much?
anybody has any idea?
thank you for your sharing.