Anyone experienced worm-like white discharge in urine?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

juneg1981

Re: Anyone experienced worm-like white discharge in urine?

Post by juneg1981 »

Yes I've just started noticing them they are not big at all I have no pain I have been dealing with a groin muscle strain for a little over three month how had U.A.s all negative so far std test all negative I constantly worry about my health it drives me crazy what are these things I've told drs but they always dont seem worried like its nothing very strong in Christian faith I trust did just not drs someone have any answers I get anxiety really bad
cassiopeiamari

Post by cassiopeiamari »

Hi, I know this post is a little bit old, but I have had the same experience as many of you. Parasites are a huge problem, as they cause symptoms that are easily used to diagnose other common illnesses by doctors without addressing the real cause of the problem. The white strings are often pieces of parasitic worms, or their eggs. I would recommend a natural remedy that kills off the parasites within the intestines by drinking wormwood tea, black walnut extract (or tea) every morning, and eat 2 cloves of raw garlic (can be cooked also with a diminished effect), cayenne pepper and citrus foods. Do this for 3 days. Other than that, maintain a plant based diet, preferably consisting of raw foods only, as this will help the process along. Papaya seeds are known to have extraordinary effects as well. Now that you have paralyzed and killed the parasites, you have to eliminate them from your body, otherwise they may clog up your lymph, cardiac or digestive system. Ideally you would combine this cleanse with a distilled water fast for about a week and water/urine/coffee enemas twice a day. It works wonders, as it really cleans out the digestive system from anything useless and toxic. Your gut is as important as
your brain, as it is the way we feed our bodies. If your gut is sick, all other organs will be affected as well. If you clean up your gut, so that it can absorb the nutrients in your food correctly, your entire body will be able to detox as well, as you cleaned the 'exit' for those toxins. Parasites can travel to all sorts of parts of the body, and this is one of the ways to get rid of them for good, without endangering your health in the longs run :)
stajerka

Post by stajerka »

Morgellons in urine and feces
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1QX1dqYp9s

Morgellons gel particles in 8.0 pH urine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpn4QBn0oI
R30

Post by R30 »

Every time I've noticed this in my urine it has been sent off for analysis. Every time the hospital have told me that it's excess protein and nothing to be concerned about. Also tends to happen in women more if they are menstruating as well.
Princess718

Post by Princess718 »

Have you found a cure to this
I'm seriously driving myself crazy with this
No1 knows what it is
ConfusedMom

Post by ConfusedMom »

This is exactly what I have been experiencing for the past 2 months! My doctor told me she didn’t care/wasn’t going to test it and that she thought I was on drugs. Needless to say I found a new doctor but I still have no aswers!? My urine looks exactly like the other pics posted—- the white long sticky stringy particles... Did ANYONE get any answers??
keithmckd2

Post by keithmckd2 »

I had them years ago (post tx).

My gp (the then practice lead gp.. now moved on) said they were probably casts.

I had an ultrasound (with a consultant radiologist) and there was a mild unspecified issue with my ureter (the bit from the kidney to the bladder). The docs tweaked my immune suppression and the 'casts' problem went away.

I don't remember any more detail than that I'm afraid.. but it didn't seem to alarm anyone and hasn't recurred (that I've noticed) in the best part of a decade.

I find that it's difficult to tell sometimes whether docs actually don't know or, if there's not much to be done / no need to do anything, whether they pretend not to know!

Either way, if they really are ureter casts then any consultant level nephrologist would know imo.
manoj1769

Post by manoj1769 »

Hi i saw ur photos ur urine samples with white flakes or strings. I do have the same strings or flakes in urine as that of u. I dont feel any pain or other issue due to it. I also have done urine analysis and everything looks fine only there is presence of epithelial cells occasional.
If it was prostatis, u should have started to feel any pain in ur lower abdomen, or pain during urination, frequent urinations at night etc but i hope ur far away from these symptoms. Prostatitis also affects erections and other sex related issues. So chances are ,rare to have prostatitis. I think that that flakes are coming from inner linings of urethra or bladder. In my case, when i drink lot of water, it shows minimum flakes in it or sometimes i get clear urine( 2 or 3 times i got this result). Now i need to rule out whether its uti or just a body phenomenon. I believe its uti in primary stage. May be cystitis or infection caused by e.coli. i hope for good for both of us.
manoj1769

Post by manoj1769 »

Anyone here has done ultrasound for prostate? So we can understand the problem really is related with prostate.
manoj1769

Post by manoj1769 »

keithmckd2 wrote:I had them years ago (post tx).

My gp (the then practice lead gp.. now moved on) said they were probably casts.

I had an ultrasound (with a consultant radiologist) and there was a mild unspecified issue with my ureter (the bit from the kidney to the bladder). The docs tweaked my immune suppression and the 'casts' problem went away.

I don't remember any more detail than that I'm afraid.. but it didn't seem to alarm anyone and hasn't recurred (that I've noticed) in the best part of a decade.

I find that it's difficult to tell sometimes whether docs actually don't know or, if there's not much to be done / no need to do anything, whether they pretend not to know!

Either way, if they really are ureter casts then any consultant level nephrologist would know imo.
Thanks. Nice to hear that you successfully overcome the issue.
manoj1769

Post by manoj1769 »

Pls reply
Anyone..
Khetran

Post by Khetran »

I had also experienced this problem.When i went to doctors they subjected me to do ultrasound,Urine test etc but nothing found and told me that all ok.But i had felt weekness and pain in kidney after urine but doctors could not judge disease.After this experience i went for homeopathic medicine and after using homeopathic medicine i feel better and no more worms or cloudy urine occured.
rheaybou

Post by rheaybou »

Khetran wrote:I had also experienced this problem.When i went to doctors they subjected me to do ultrasound,Urine test etc but nothing found and told me that all ok.But i had felt weekness and pain in kidney after urine but doctors could not judge disease.After this experience i went for homeopathic medicine and after using homeopathic medicine i feel better and no more worms or cloudy urine occured.
What you have taken then is medicine. Why put it under the banner of homeopathic? What was it, doses etc. Its funnt that the Dr's gave you nothing but this 'medicine' worked!
Now 35 with Alports and I had my first kidney-versary 18th feb 2013....I hope to have many more.

My living donor and his family are doing all well.

==
Alports.
karlokarl

Post by karlokarl »

Did anyone diagnose or get rid of this? Can you infect others?
I have this all the time for months.
I did urine tests, urine culture and STI tests without finding anything out of the ordinary.