Is there a problem with RPV?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

ScrapheapHuman

Is there a problem with RPV?

Post by ScrapheapHuman »

I have tried to load RPV in three dfferent browers and two different devices and it will not load up at all.
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

http://scrapheaphuman.blogspot.co.uk/
jbell

Re: Is there a problem with RPV?

Post by jbell »

I think it may have changed its name to patient view, but not sure that that would effect it....Jan
Age 48
CKD diagnosed 2010
Diabetic chronic complications since age 12
Registered Blind 2000
Need kidney/pancreas tx
Egfr 12
Adam

Post by Adam »

The name changed to patientview.org a few months ago. I just logged into patientview.org successfully. According to a news article there, the renalpatientview.org domain name/URL should work and redirect your browser.
July 2008 - transplant - living related donor
April 2005 - dialysis - tunnelled neckline, then CAPD (15 months), then HD (left wrist AV fistula)
January 2004 - diagnosis - IgA Nephropathy
ScrapheapHuman

Post by ScrapheapHuman »

I on on this morning, perhaps it just didn't like me yesterday LOL!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

http://scrapheaphuman.blogspot.co.uk/
lizbee

Post by lizbee »

ScrapheapHuman wrote:I on on this morning, perhaps it just didn't like me yesterday LOL!

I could.nt get on either on Satuarday but like you it was back to normal on Sunday so must have just been a blimp or closed down for maintenance ......

Liz
I am 61 years old

diagnosed 17 years ago with Membratts disease

Now receiving dialysis

I am Scottish and live in Glasgow.