Hi Rachael .........back in hospital

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Sueleic

Hi Rachael .........back in hospital

Post by Sueleic »

Hi Rachael
I’m so sorry to hear your back in hospital
Your mum tells me that they are thinking of putting you on heamo hope this give you time to recover from peritonitis ready for your op next month
And hurry up out of there you know you want your pizza

Take care
((((((hugs)))))) for Rach and Elaine
xxxx
:( :(
Lorna

Post by Lorna »

Rachael, heard from your mum you're back in hospital. Peritonitis is HORRIBLE :cry: But hope you're feeling better and back home again soon.
Thinking of you.
Lots of love,
Lorna
xxx
Elaine

Many Thanx for askin bout Rach ;) uk

Post by Elaine »

Many thanx Sue & Lorna and every1 else askin too Rach bak in hospital as peritonitis still giving her bad problems. :cry:

Op thur to take p/d cath out & insert haemo line start haemo all being well friday. :? Ah well life such a rollercoaster eh??
Fingers crossed all goes 2 plan 2 remove her kidneys in few weeks time?? :shock:

Keep u updated and many many ((((((((HUGZ))))))))) 2 every1 askin bout Rach ;) :lol: :) :roll: :shock:

Best wishes Elaine & Rach -(in hospital 6th time in 6mnths!!!!! :cry: )
Anne in Va

Post by Anne in Va »

Hi Elaine and Rachael,

So sorry to learn the Peritonitis just will not give up. Boy, it sure seems like you have had more than your share of problems and hospitals. Hope they will get you all squared away and you will soon be on the transplant list. We are all sending bunches of positive thoughts your way and prayers for better and healthier days ahead.

Love, Anne
Rachel in NY

hey

Post by Rachel in NY »

Geez, we ARE twins after all. Please give Rachael a big hug from me.. and hope she's home soon so we can compare hospital stories ;) hehehehe. I'm only kidding. I do hope she escapes soon enough though, and as Bill from MD says, make sure you wash off in a lake before you get home, so the bloodhounds can't follow you.

Take care...

~Rachel
Andy

Post by Andy »

hey Rach,
I know things are really tough for you right now but hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your chin up and try to smile :) :D Kate says hi aswell.
(((((((hugs))))))) to all of you family (I think your great!!!)
love
Andy
Elaine

Rach had op 2day - from p/d to haemo

Post by Elaine »

Hiya just 2 let the people know how Rach is after her op today, I know quite a few of u have been askin ;) and sent lovely messages etc.

She is outta surgery p/d cath removed now due to bad bout peritonitis
Had haemo cath inserted and starts haemo 2moro gently. :roll:

On her pain pump at moment and pleased that she is managing her own pain control after bad experiences with previous operations. :? Says hey man this is gr8 !!LOL

Thanx for all u messages and support for Rach it means soo much to us to know people really do care out there. :wink:

best wishes Elaine & Rachael UK (in hospital)
Hal

Post by Hal »

Glad Rach is doing well. Good luck with the haemo tomorrow - I'm sure it will go fine.

Send her my love,

Hal x
Elaine

Rach uk home from hospital @ long last ;)

Post by Elaine »

Hiya just quik update let u know Rach has escaped from hospital home ;)

Now on haemo doin ok touch wood!! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Many thanx for every1 who send best wishes 2 all of us during very difficuilt time, nice 2 know people do care . :lol: :P :wink:

best wishes Elaine & Rach UK :roll: :D :shock: :lol: