from stage 4 to stage 3 with fish oil and ketoanalogues

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

levxx

from stage 4 to stage 3 with fish oil and ketoanalogues

Post by levxx »

I just want to share with you guys how I manage to get back from stage 4 to stage 3 in 2 weeks. I have been fighting with an infection for a month and I was generally feeling unwell, over the course of my illness my creatinine also went up from 1.64 to 2.56 in just 2 weeks. Thank God I finally found a good Doctor,  she's the 4th doctor ive consulted about my sickness and she never gave me any medication aside from all these supplements which was fish oil and ketoanalogues. Went back yesterday for blood tests and my creatinine was down to 1.87 with 36% function.  God is good!
BEAR15

Re: from stage 4 to stage 3 with fish oil and ketoanalogues

Post by BEAR15 »

Thank you for sharing. Yes, God is good!