Urologist recommendation

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Urologist recommendation

Postby Fizz Bewley » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Can anyone recommend a kidney unit or particular kidney specialist (anywhere in the UK) to deal with removing adhesions following surgery to my kidney? My doctor knows I need a urologist, but has asked me to find out to whom I would like to be referred :roll: ...?
Fizz Bewley
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Return to The KPG Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests