Programming Baxter homechoice pro

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Alf

Programming Baxter homechoice pro

Post by Alf »

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can answer a quick question. Just came off the phone to the nurse who wants a couple of changes made to Dads programme. She explained what to do so no probs with that, I just forgot to ask her once it's done will the machine save the new parameters to the card that's in there or will we have to re enter them every night? Tried to call back but not always easy to get hold of them, kicking myself for not asking.
wagolynn

Re: Programming Baxter homechoice pro

Post by wagolynn »

I would ring Baxters help line.
Alf

Post by Alf »

Thanks, for interest the answer was yes it does save it to the card in something called a 'swap file'
rheaybou

Post by rheaybou »

Glad you got the answer. I remember talking through the changes and making sure they were correct, but not if you had to press a save sequence!
Now 35 with Alports and I had my first kidney-versary 18th feb 2013....I hope to have many more.

My living donor and his family are doing all well.

==
Alports.