Fresenius Sleep Safe Machine

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Birdman

Fresenius Sleep Safe Machine

Post by Birdman »

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find a comprehensive manual for the Sleep Safe machine on line? I am getting on quite well on the machine now, but the booklet Fresenius supplied is very basic. Although I am very competent in preparing the machine now, I would like to know more about all the symbols and adjustments etc. The on screen help and basic booklet are not really detailed enough, and don't give any details at all for some things. Such as how to deal with removing the drain out bags for an adequacy test etc.

I have googled it, but can only find the basics, whereas I would love to have access to a more detailed manual.

Thanks.
wagolynn

Re: Fresenius Sleep Safe Machine

Post by wagolynn »

Hi,

Have tried asking Fresenius?

I usually E-mail [email protected] if I have any queries about their products. Martin appears to be a sort of clearing house for enquiries, he passes enquiries on to the appropriate people.

I hope that is of some use.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

wagolynn wrote:Hi,

Have tried asking Fresenius?

I usually E-mail [email protected] if I have any queries about their products. Martin appears to be a sort of clearing house for enquiries, he passes enquiries on to the appropriate people.

I hope that is of some use.
Thanks Wagolynn! I'll certainly try him.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

I tried emailing him Wagolynn, but the email has come back as an invalid address. So maybe he has left.
wagolynn

Post by wagolynn »

Hi Birdman,

My apologies, I made a mistake transcribing his address, corrected below. :oops: :oops:

[email protected]

Try that, it is a cut and paste job so it should be error free.

Sorry.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

wagolynn wrote:Hi Birdman,

My apologies, I made a mistake transcribing his address, corrected below. :oops: :oops:

[email protected]

Sorry.
Thanks Wagolynn.

No need to apologise, these things happen.

I have tried again with the email address you have given. Thanks a million!

Birdman
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

wagolynn wrote:Hi Birdman,

[email protected]

Sorry.
Hi Wagolynn,

I tried again using the corrected email address, and he has replied that he is looking into my query. I can't ask for more. So Thank you again.
MandyA

Post by MandyA »

Hi Birdman,

I'm pretty sure I had two user manuals for my Fresenius machine... one basic one, as you say, and then a comprehensive ring binder. Both were supplied with the machine.

Mandy
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

MandyA wrote:Hi Birdman,

I'm pretty sure I had two user manuals for my Fresenius machine... one basic one, as you say, and then a comprehensive ring binder. Both were supplied with the machine.

Mandy
Thanks Mandy, That is very useful information. I have obviously only had the basic one. I will chase it up.
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

May I just say thank you to Mandy & Wagolynn. :D A comprehensive manual arrived yesterday in the post from Fresenius. It certainly helps no end to have it.