lab test results

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

lev

lab test results

Post by lev »

hey guyz. this is lev from the Philippines, 27. I just had my lab results. ill go back to my doctor tomorrow to explain my numbers. however id like to share to u guyz my result and please tell me if what i have here is something that i need to worry about or no. these are the ff:
creatinine - 1.64
BUN - 14
potassium - 4.1
uric acid - 8.1
albumin - 3.8
urine protein - 0.21 / 210

the three results came out abnormal, those are creatinine, urine protein and uric acid.
what do u think with this number guyz?
appreciate all ur response

-God is good all the time-
yeh

Re: lab test results

Post by yeh »

Well, if my result can be so good then I will be happy.

No worry . You will be safe at least the next 10 years
lev

Re: lab test results

Post by lev »

well i do hope so it will be more than 10.. i have been feeling so ill lately.. ill go visit my doctor tomorrow. thank u for ur response. Hoping and praying for the best for us.. In God's Name there is healing.