Strange Sensations.

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Johnylefox

Strange Sensations.

Post by Johnylefox »

I am an IGA sufferer. Diagnosed Jan 14 but symptoms before then. eGFR is below 50 but only just.
I have some weird sensations.
My right foot feels like something is trapped between the toes, like some sock or a cotton ball. Naturally there is nothing there.
My left foot feels cold most of the time but to touch it is the same as my right foot.
I am also experiencing headaches which are on top of my head just above my hairline, and behind the eyes (these come and go and alternate between locations).
When I lay down I sometimes feel like I am wearing a wooly hat.
Everything seems to point to neuropathy. I am in Saudi at the moment and the local doctor prescribed vitamin B12 and Panadol! I am trying to contact my UK neph.
Anyone else had anything like this?
Thanks
John