Message for Neal

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

kim

Message for Neal

Post by kim »

Hey Neal,
Haven't heard from you in a long time, drop us a line and let us know how you'r doing, we've been curious about where you've been and how you're doing.
:)
Elaine

How u doin Neal?

Post by Elaine »

Yeh hiya Neal, as Kim says we've been thinking about you and wondering how you are? In the chatroom with all your fans LOL :lol:

It would be nice to hear from you sometime soon

Best wishes Elaine & Rachael

UK :lol: :roll: :D
Neal

RE : Message for Neal

Post by Neal »

Hi Kim And Elaine,

I'm fine been getting along really well with my new kidney other than a cold that has dragged on a bit but its mostly gone now.

Been really busy now that I'm back to work full time and don't use the computer as much. Just trying to get on with life really since having the transplant. I've been going out a lot and enjoying myself, catching up on a lot of lost time!. I'm making sure I take care of myself as well though. I've been getting lots of excersise working out every day and training weights which has helped my blood pressure a lot and made me feel a lot better. I still get tired sometimes but so does everyone kidney failure or not!.

Fans in the chatroom Elaine?, thats a good one!. :D

Hope Rachel is okay Elaine and that all is going well, did she have the nephrectomy yet?. Is she still on PD after that? or has she had to go to HD?.

Hope your okay Kim and that you still have time to chat while your so busy at work. Hows the roid rage these days :lol:

Anyway I'm hungry going to cook dinner.

Take Care

Neal
Elaine

gr8 2 hear from u Neal ;)

Post by Elaine »

Gr8 to hear from u Neal ;) :lol: Glad to hear u gettin on with life and enjoying uself although i'm sure busy juggling :roll:

Rach just escaped from hospital last week peritonitis :cry: feeling better now thanx. Next step nephrectomies- July now then hoping to get Rach bak on transplant list ASAP :wink: Depending how her op goes if she will continue APD or hav haemo??

Anyhow once again gr8 to hear from u see there is life after transplant as u have proved ;)

best wishes Elaine & Rach UK (keep in touch ;) )

:wink: :roll: :lol: 8)
Rachel in NY

Hey Neal

Post by Rachel in NY »

I've been thinking of you too.. great to hear that you're doing so well. I hope things ony get better and better for you, as you deserve it!

THanks for keeping us posted!

~rachel
Hal

Post by Hal »

Glad your doing well Neil. I hope to join you in the "transplant club" as soon as possible ;)

Take Care,

Hal.
Julie

Hi Neal

Post by Julie »

As has already been said, I've been missing you too Neal, and I'm delighted to hear that things have settled down for you after all your traumas. Take care of yourself, and come and say hi to us in the chatroom someday soon.

Lots of love,
Julie
X