Market Research Study - Help Needed

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

researchqueen

Market Research Study - Help Needed

Post by researchqueen »

Hello All
I am hoping that someone on here may be able to help with a market research study we are conducting in central London on Tuesday 29th October. I was talking to Bigbuzzard earlier and he suggested posting a notice on this forum.

We are an independent market research company and have been asked to find kidney transplant patient who are taking immunosupressants to take part in an informal discussion group in London on Tuesday 29th October. There are 2 separate sessions and you can attend either one. These will be held at 5pm and 7.30pm.
The research has been commissioned by a pharmaceutical company who want to understand the day to day challenges facing kidney transplant patient taking immunosupressants and understand how you deal with taking this medication on a long term basis.
The discussion group will involve 8-9 people with an independent researcher. This is part of a larger study taking place in another location in the UK and other EU countries.

The research will be carried out within the codes of conduct of the Market Research Society and British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association. This guarantees the anonymity of anyone taking part in this type of research. At no time will there be any attempt to influence your views or opinions or to sell you anything at the time or as a result of taking part in this research. We respect your right to refuse to answer any question or withdraw from the interview at any time.

We are looking for people aged over 18 and having had a kidney transplant in the last 20 years who are taking any type of immunosupressant.

There is an honorarium offered to cover your time and travel expenses. If you are in the London area and interested in taking part please contact me by email or on 07769 718 573
Please note this research is for patients only and carers, relatives or friends cannot take part on their behalf or attend the discussion group.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Stella Frost
Oracle Fieldwork
[email protected]