Rach is out of surgery

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

kim

Rach is out of surgery

Post by kim »

Just a quick note to let everyone know Rach is out of surgery and everything went well. Waiting to hear more soon. Will keep you all posted
Hal

Post by Hal »

Great. Best wishes Rachel :)

Hal x
Elaine

Rachel outta surgery ;)

Post by Elaine »

Thanx Kim and Jman for keeping us informed :wink: Such a relief isn't it to know that surgery is over and shes doin ok ;)

Best wishes & (((((HUGZ))))))))) Elaine & Rach
uk :lol: :wink: :P :roll:

PS be in touch soon Rachel ;)
Rik

Post by Rik »

thanks for the good news Kim ... I'm sure she will be up and complaining in no time!!!!!
:wink:
:0)
Rachel in NY

Rachel...

Post by Rachel in NY »

Hi.. I'm Rachel's sister. Just wanted to update all of you that Rachel is doing fine. Everything went smoothly yesterday & she's home & sleeping at the moment. She does have some pain, which with the medication she's on, is bound to get better soon. She sends her love and thanks for all of your wishes on both her surgery and Transplant Anniversary ~ and looks forward to posting on the board herself soon.
Lorna

Post by Lorna »

Great to hear you're doing so well following your operation :D . Hope the quick recovery continues, and look forward to chatting again soon.

Love,
Lorna
xxx
oldborris

Rachael in NY

Post by oldborris »

I didn't know that you were in surgery but am glad that you are now out of it and glad to hear that you are doing well. If it was not the candles I lit for you then it must have been my crossed fingers. Delighted that I can now uncross them. God! I was getting cramp something awful.