Lulu

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Rik

Lulu

Post by Rik »

just wanted to send a special message to Lulu...
as I remember she has had her first transplantaversary this week too!!!
it was a busy week last year as I remember!!!! :0)

Congratulations in reaching your first milepost lady :0) ... I hope you have many many more to come too :D

OH!!! and good luck in the US Transplant Games coming up soon too

:0)XXX
Sueleic

Post by Sueleic »

Hi Lulu

Well done on your first year anniversary as Rik says this time last year sure was a busy week I remember it well! And if I’m not wrong it should be Rik’s soon
Take care Lulu and many more anniversaries’s to come
Take care
Sue in the UK
Xx

:) :D :) :D
LuLu2004

Post by LuLu2004 »

You guys, I am so sad I haven't been posting here for several months so I didn't see your well wishes. :cry: I started back to work fulltime in April, so my computer time these days is almost nil. Something told me to pop on this board to check up on how everyone was doing, and whallah, here you all are.

A million thank you's to all of you who kept me in your thoughts. I think of you all often as well. So many of you got me through those first few months.

I'm off to the U.S. Transplant Games in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck!

Love you guys!
There are no guarantees in life, and life is what you make it. Live each day like its a precious gift from God and you will have few or no regrets.