Happy Anniversary, Rachel & Krystal!

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

keith

Post by keith »

Our VERY best wishes to you Rachael We look forward to posting this message for years to come Keith & Sheila
devlinswife

transplantaversary

Post by devlinswife »

HAPPY TRANSPLANT ANNIVERSARY, I SEE THAT YOU SEEM TO BE A VERY POPULAR YOUNG LADY, I HOPE TO GET TO MEET YOU SOON. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DINNER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

IN HIM,
REBECCA][/list]
Life is to short live everyday like there is no tomorrow----Dishes can wait!!!!!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

[size=24][/size]HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANIVERSARY RACHAEL THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING OF A NEW AND HAPPY LIFE FOR YOU. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR TOMORROW AND I SEND YOU ALL MY LOVE AND HUGS AND KISSES BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE SPECIAL GIRL. :lol: :D :) :lol: :lol: :P :roll: :wink: :P :lol: :P :D :P :lol:

CYNTHIA IN MICHIGAN
Gil

Post by Gil »

Rachel,
Happy anniversary, and many more to come.
Keep krystyl in good shape and yourself too.

You had too many problems for one person, more surgeries in one year than I had in 20 years, :( but I have to tell ya, it is unfair to take all the troubles to yourself; you have to share……… :D
Love, Gil
LadySycamore

Post by LadySycamore »

All the best to you and the family. Here's to your health and no more complications. Peace and blessings. 8) :D :wink:
Dialyze.org:
http://dialyze.org/forums/index.php
Chatroom, Support, Advocacy and more!

Dialyze.org MemberGroup on MSN:
http://groups.msn.com/Dialyze-orgMember ... sages.msnw
Rachel in NY

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

Post by Rachel in NY »

Thank you so much for all the warm wishes on the anniversary of Krystyl & I. If Krystyl can speak she'd thank you guys too ~ but since she can't, you'll have to make do with me instead ;)

Its.. Its's been a long year. But I look back now, and am very glad to be where I am. I only wish the best for everyone on this board. Those that have a tx already - that it should last forever, and those that don't have one yet - that they should get them soon. Health, Happiness, Peace, and Wealth for EVERYONE on & off this board!

-Rachel