Would anyone be interested in becoming a web site tester?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

administrator
Site Admin

Would anyone be interested in becoming a web site tester?

Post by administrator »

Hi

I'm Rachael, the web master (or web mistress) for the KPG. I apologise that this message is totally off topic but I thought you may be able to help us.

The company I work for and which created and supports the KPG, Cognitive Applications Ltd, is just starting a large, new web site project. This project, (which has a cultural rather than health focus) will need to be tested as it is developed and we are looking for testers from all over England who may be prepared to get involved in user testing. There will be a small fee payable to those who take part.

If you are interested in taking part, please complete the form at:
http://www.artguide.org/uk/testers_application.html

We are collecting details of people who are interested now and will get in touch with people as and when the testers are needed (probably between June and September)

Thank you
Rachael
-----
The KPG Team