Started home P.D.

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

RICHARD A DOUCETTE

Started home P.D.

Post by RICHARD A DOUCETTE »

:D Well everybody Ihave started my home dialysis with four exchanges
under my belt so far so good.Thank you all for being there for me in
spirt. I feel good no sorness and I am use to the tube allready.
love Richard :)
Richard a Doucette
Rik

Post by Rik »

just wanted to say Hi and glad you finally are on PD ... how are you feeling now you are dialysing??
anne

started home P. D.

Post by anne »

Hi Richard, glad to hear so far so good!! are you feeling better now? i think randy will need to start as soon as they feel the tube has healed enough. he keeps getting sick, and then stays in bed all day and is very tired. how long did you have your tube before you started dialysis? have a great day, luv anne
Hal

Post by Hal »

Great news :)

Hal
amanda in CA

Hi Richard

Post by amanda in CA »

Hi, Richard, glad to hear that the PD went well. Don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions, I have done both CAPD and APD (CCPD), the latter I do presently. I'm sure that you will start to feel much more like your old self now that you have started. My general health seems to have improved greatly since I started just over a year ago. love amanda
Elaine

Good luck Richard on P/D

Post by Elaine »

Richard saw u posts - good luck 2 u on coping/learning with P/D :roll:

My daughter has been on APD past 16mnths she is 16 and can seem sooo daunting at first -ull soon be a dab hand at it all :roll:

Good luck & best wishes Elaine & Rachael (on APD) :wink: