just a quick hi to all

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Cheryl in CT

just a quick hi to all

Post by Cheryl in CT »

Hi, all -

Yes, yes, I do know that I am behind in my e-mails, and I haven't replied to umpteen messages that are still sitting in my in-box. My apologies to every one of you who has contacted me in the last couple of weeks, and please know that I WILL respond soon.

After a few days in DC being deposed in a lawsuit against one of my clients, I returned home & promptly got sick, and I've been wiped out for longer than I care to mention. My twice-rescheduled 18-month post-transplant checkup will be later today (10AM east coast time...), and I am very anxiously hoping that all is well and that my recent "health issues" are in no way renally (is that a word?) significant.

Meanwhile, Mark's been out of town for ages on business, Cam et al (his friends who "live here") have been keeping me on my toes, Ryan is contemplating (with many calls to Mom) spending yet another year in the UK at the Univ of York, and I've been going in to work at my "day job" (despite NOT feeling in the least like doing it) just to keep up with things. Feel like **** (fill in your own word there), but I'm really okay & will be back in touch very soon.

love,
Cheryl
Hal

Hey

Post by Hal »

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear you've been feeling sick :( Please take it easy! It doesn't sound like you are to me :?

Best of luck for the transplant appointment today, I'm sure you don't need my luck anyway :D Let us know how you get on anyway.

I will give you a call soon when things have settled down.

Take care,

Hal x
Rachel in NY

Hi There...

Post by Rachel in NY »

Hi Cheryl... hope all goes well with your appt today. As Hal said, take it easy ~ or I'm going to have to contact your DSL people to disconnect your line so you have no choice but to stay offline and relax ("what does THAT mean", Cheryl questions Rachel)

Here's a hug (((((CHERYL))))) ... and I hope you feel better soon.

~Rachel
Rik

Post by Rik »

Candle and burning both ends springs to mind lady ....
hope your appointment goes OK ... if you do go ...
rest is a great cure sometimes MrsH ... its something you should try sometime ...
feel better soon ... thats an order ... not a request :0)
all the best from me ... and her
:0)XXX
amanda in CA

hugs to you

Post by amanda in CA »

Hi, Cheryl, hope all goes well with your Tx appointment today. I am sure that your illness must have been brought about by exhaustion, don't know how you do it. Thinking of you, hugs, from Amanda xxx
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

If its quick Hi's to all then Hi...

If anyone finds me more acerbic than ususal, apologies.. I've had a lot of stuff on my mind lately..
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Dionne

Post by Dionne »

Cheryl,
I hope you're feeling better soon. It does sound as if you need to take it easy, but I'm not sure if you know how to do that! Let us know how today's appointment goes...I'm ceratin all will be fine.
Take care!
Dionne