Thanks to everyone

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Cynthia

Thanks to everyone

Post by Cynthia »

Hello everyone I was just sitting here reading all the post. I don't come here very offten to the board, but in the chat all of the time. I was just thinking about how much I appreciate everyone in the chat room. How this disease has played with my mind and my heart. How much support I have gotten from everyone, even with all of my opinons. The friends I have made in this room are from all walks of life, and all time zones are the best people in the world. Some days if it wasn't for the chat I don't know how I would have made it. I just want to thank everyone for there understanding when I'm in one of my moods or just need to yell and scream. I just want Kim, JMAN, Julie, Rik, Kelly, Stevie, Angel, Hal, LadySyc, Jerry, Keith, Steve100, Kel, Lorna, Rachel, Elaine, Sue, Rachael, Pauline, Goldie, Andy, If I have forgotten anyone I'm sorry. Just wanted everyone to know how much I appreciate them and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Thank you for being there.

Cynthia[/b]
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Ooooh I don't beleive it.. chuckle...:D:D:D

HUGS Cyn ;) you are pretty fab yourself
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Sueleic

Post by Sueleic »

Hi Cynthia
The thanks was taken as it was given with much appreciation
Take care Cyn
Sue
xxxx
:) :roll: :wink: :D :o :shock:
Rachel in NY

Post by Rachel in NY »

Awwww. Thanks Cynthia. Everybody has their own personality - and brings that little "bit" into the room. Together, we all make it what it is.

~Rachel
Elaine

Hiya Cyn ;)

Post by Elaine »

Lovely message at best wishes Elaine uk ;) :P :lol: :roll:
Julie

Vuggles

Post by Julie »

Vuggles to you Cynthia :lol:

(That's virtual hugs and cuddles for anyone who doesn't know :wink: )

See you in chat soon hun.

Lots of love,
Julie
xxx
kim

I second that!!!!

Post by kim »

Cynthia,
Never a need to say thanks, that's why we are all here, what a tremendous support group......couldn't ask for a better "family" :wink: .......take care of yourself!!
Love,
Kim