HI RACHEL!!

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

LuLu2004

HI RACHEL!!

Post by LuLu2004 »

Can you believe I haven't been on this board for the past couple of months!! I went back to work fulltime in April so I have much less computer time than usual.

Thanks so much for the sweet private message. You are so thoughtful! I sent you a reply so I hope you see it soon.

HUGS!
LuLu
There are no guarantees in life, and life is what you make it. Live each day like its a precious gift from God and you will have few or no regrets.
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Jus as a followup cos I know Rach isn't about to read the messages herself (cos she's on hols:)) Hope you're having a fantastic time.. :D

Cyas soon:)
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
LuLu2004

Post by LuLu2004 »

[quote="JMan"]Jus as a followup cos I know Rach isn't about to read the messages herself (cos she's on hols:)) Hope you're having a fantastic time.. :D

Cyas soon:)[/quote]

Hi JMan,

Thanks for giving me the update on Rachel. How are you doing? I'm heading off to the U.S. Transplant Games next week. Did you attend UK's? Are you planning to go to the 2005 World Games?

Talk to you soon,
LuLu
There are no guarantees in life, and life is what you make it. Live each day like its a precious gift from God and you will have few or no regrets.
Rachel in NY

Post by Rachel in NY »

HI Lulu,

Good to hear from you. I have been away at summer camp in the mountains :) I'm home this wknd bc of a dratted head/chest cold, but I plan to go back home tomorrow night or Monday.

I'm internet deprived in camp, so I'm catching up now while i've still got access - at 2:02am here at home!

Good luck at the transplant games... Let us know how it all works out.

-rachel
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

UK Transplant Games, Norwich 29/7 - 2/08

Post by JMan »

Hey Lulu

UK's are also next week held here:
http://www.multimap.com/map/photo.cgi?c ... scale=5000

which is www.uea.ac.uk/

Anyone from Norwich on here? Or anyone going?

I will be there (as a supporter;)) and doubtless there will be pics after the event:twisted:

TTFN
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Elaine

Transplant Games ;) Have fun ;)

Post by Elaine »

Hiya not goin personally but wish u ALL the VERY best 2 u all for a VERY worthwhile cause and celebration of Transplants etc ;)

Yeh be good see piccys :roll: :wink: :lol: :D :x

Watch out!!!!! (Like Big Brother ) LOL :roll: :D :roll:

best wishes Elaine & Rach ;)