BAD PD LUCK

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

RICHARD A DOUCETTE

BAD PD LUCK

Post by RICHARD A DOUCETTE »

HI to everybody just spent last month doing battle with paratintes. Asright
of I am not any type of dailsys had to have the tube removed. Will
have tube put in my neck and will go back on tretment.
Richard Doucette :cry:
Richard a Doucette
Rik

Post by Rik »

sorry about the bad news Richard :(
hope you get back onto PD soon mate ... the neck line isnt the nicest of things I'm sure ... do let us know how you get on wont you ...
all the best mate
:0)
anne

bummer

Post by anne »

Really sorry to hear that, Richard. Hopefully you aren't feeling too bad and will be back on track soon. Keep us posted on your progress, Take care. anne
Elaine

Richard awwww :(

Post by Elaine »

Hiya Richard same thing just happened to my daughter too. Been on p/d past 18mnths and she had terrible bout peritonitis that would not clear up due to bugs lurking inside the p/d tube :cry: She had op to have it removed and a vascular catheter inserted and commenced haemodialyis too over past 4 wks. To cut long story short- she has improved soo much with haemodialyis and had been struglling soo much on p/d. So maybe something good has come outta an awful experience. Just hope all goes well for you too. :?:

best wishes A& Good luck Elaine & Rach UK . :roll: :wink:
Hal

Post by Hal »

Sorry to hear that Richard.

Good luck with haemo and your neck line.

Hal.