investigation of patients on dialysis when traveling abroad

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

gemma0724

investigation of patients on dialysis when traveling abroad

Post by gemma0724 »

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am a graduate student studying at the Graduate Institute of Travel and Tourism Management in National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism. Since my research concerns the investigation of the possible obstacles that patients on dialysis would encounter when traveling abroad and the comparison of varied medical environments, I am hereby asking for your favor to complete this online survey (please click on the following link for this online survey~http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/454790/4d4ad23a62a7)

It is still uncommon to see patients on dialysis traveling abroad. If you have any friends (or know any groups) who have similar experiences, could you please inform me or forward this mail to them so that I can contact them and ask them to complete this survey?

Concerning your provided answers, they will only be used for academic analysis. They will not be used for private reasons or released in public. Your information is confidential. You are most welcomed to contact me if you have further questions or comments.

Thank you very much indeed for completing this survey.

Graduate Institute of Travel and Tourism Management National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism
Student: Cheng-Mei Wu
E-mail:[email protected]