New book about donor experiences

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

txbioethics

New book about donor experiences

Post by txbioethics »

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that my new book about living donation from strangers (Good Sam Donors) is now pre-selling at Amazon.com. If you are thinking about becoming a living donor, or know of someone who is thinking about it, the book is a look into the world of ethics and altruism. We think it will give you some insight into candidate assessment as well as "who" these donors are ('what makes them tick'). I have assembled a website for the book. Feel free to pass the link on to others who might want to add the book to their personal or clinic/hospital library. 22 donors are interviewed and their stories are amazing, heartwarming, and inspiring! http://goodsamaritan.blog.com/