Any Ideas?

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

colaman

Any Ideas?

Post by colaman »

Hello all, new to the site and im looking for answers. I had Pyleoplastys done on both Kidneys 2 years ago. Do you think I should follow up with some sort of test of some sort? I havent had any pain or disscomfort(I went through 20yrs of pain, I was missdiagnosed withIBS-my bowels work great) I was just wondering???
My kidneys were not draining into my bladder properly,(the right one shut down) I feel great now!! So like I said,just looking around for answers.
msdiva

Dont wait

Post by msdiva »

I would do whatever it took to make sure my doctor did test to check my kidney function if i were you. Dont diddle daddle with your health you will come to regret it. If your having questions now, you should get them anwsered to the fullest possible terms a doctor can give you. Dont wait...make that appointment.
freya

Re: Kidney oversight

Post by freya »

It has been two years since your pyeloplasty procedure on kidneys.
It would be wise to anually have your doctor check your urinary flow rate as well as your blood chemistry to ensure that the repair to renal pelvic area is remaining stable and initial problem is not recurring gradually.