re-turn of the undead

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

les

re-turn of the undead

Post by les »

hi, everybody.
my names les, but i use to use this site before under the name, dexter2415 but i've been ill of late 3/4 in hospital in NOV/DEC 04, and when i came back, i'd forgot my password and i've had to come up with a new username etc, so hi everybody, and hopefully one or two of you might remember me thanks les
smile,even if only once a day and laughter, infectiuos.
Julie

Hi Les

Post by Julie »

Hiya Les,

Been wondering where you were hiding. Missed you in the chatroom and didn't have an email address for you so couldn't send an email. Glad to hear you're out of hospital now. Hope you're on the mend.

Lots of love,
Julie
x
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi Les,

Glad to see your back round and about. Talk to you soon,

Hal.
oldborris

Post by oldborris »

welcome back, and don't disappear again. This board needs all its members regularly contributing. Glad, too, that you are now out of hospital.