Post transplant people-help needed =)

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Abby

Post transplant people-help needed =)

Post by Abby »

Hi everyone

I am doing a project aimed at supporting families with a relative undergoing transplant. I need volunteers who have seen a family member through transplant to help by answering some questions about their experience.

This information will then be used in a booklet with life stories of transplant family members and support and advice which will be part of packs given to families with a relative when they come in for transplant.

People are welcome to contribute as much or as little as they like, I will have more detailed stories and then sections of advice or thoughts. I would really like a variation of parents, siblings, partners and any others.

If you or a family member is interested, please email me at abigailthackray[at]live.com, feel free to ask any questions either in this topic or email them to me. I would be very grateful for any responses =)

Thanks,

Abby