Rachel USA update..

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Rachel USA update..

Post by JMan »

"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Goldie

Post by Goldie »

Okay, for those that know, Rachel came home from the hospital on Sunday. Well, last night she went back, due to extreme stomach pain. She wasn't admitted, & we thought she'll be home before. She has just been admitted as they want to observe her a little more.

One good thing - she was freezing the lsat 24 hours, now she's in a room, has blankets, and is quite warm & comfy. Hopefully she will be home tomorrow.

-g
Elaine

thinking of u ;)

Post by Elaine »

Wishing Rachel all the very best of luck and hope shes home soon

:P :lol: :wink:

(((hugz ))) Elaine & Rach uk
Pam

Post by Pam »

Dear G
Please tell Rachel that I am thinking of her and praying for her...I hope that this is the last hospital visit for a long time to come! I'm glad that at least she is now warm and cozy! Give her my love... :D
Sending (((((HUGS))))),
Pam :) :) :)