Helo Mals back

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

malmorrison

Helo Mals back

Post by malmorrison »

Hello Everyone,

Ive been away from posting for a while, lots been happenning, my mam passed away in feb, the cancer, got her in the end but, at least shes away from the pain.

Brother Michael has had some of the tests done to donate me one of his kidneys, we were allways close but through all this we will be even closer. I have had a bout of sleeeping a lot, and it seems to be getting better. although, I am still sleeping for at least an hour and a half on the machine. I aint complaining on that one as I wake up and a good chunk of the session has gone Wooo Hooooo! .

How you guys been doin, I have popped in on a couple of occasions to have a wee wander but didnt post as I wasnt able to think what to write what wi everythin happening.

Hope your all keepin reasonably well. Kind regards Malcolm
Malmorrison.
Our kidneys maybe gone but our minds havent