Update on my dad.....

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Marziac

Update on my dad.....

Post by Marziac »

First of all,
thank you all for your kind responses, they really did help. My dad seems to be doing better, he has been off dialysis for almost a week now and his creatinine is slowly coming down. All the tests have shown that things look good with the new kidney and hopefully they'll move him out of "isolation" this week....knowing the Italian hospital system I'd be surprised if they sent him home before Christmas but you never know!!! Anyways, he sounds a lot better and hopefully things will continue to improve for him.
I'll probably be back with more questions, in the meantime, take care everyone and thanks again
Marzia
Hal

Post by Hal »

Thats great news. I hope he is home soon.

Hal.