Congratulations LW Adams on your TX

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Rachel in NY

Congratulations LW Adams on your TX

Post by Rachel in NY »

I just read about your transplant in another post. Congratulations, so glad it is all done, and I wish you the very best - in fact better each day!
-Rachel
Image Image

"When life keeps giving you lemons, get to work and make a tall frosted pitcher of icy cold lemonade."
LW Adams

Post by LW Adams »

Thanks Rachel,
Every day is a little better and I just can't belive how good I feel. Had surgery on the 19 th of Oct and went home on the 27th. I'm still quit sore but every day it gets better. This board has been realy a good thing for me this past year and I realy do thank you and everyone else that has helped me get this far. I have my next clinc appot this wednesday will let everyone know how every thing goes.
Well got to go so have fun and live life to the fullest.
And thanks agin LW Adams