Live Life Then Give Life - now on iTunes

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

bigbuzzard

Live Life Then Give Life - now on iTunes

Post by bigbuzzard »

Sorry if anyone's sick of me shouting about this - but our song is now available for download - and raising money for LLTGL at the same time.

Last August, while we were recovering from the transplant operations, my donor and I wrote a tune, which became a song 'Live Life Then Give Life' - after the very fine charity of the same name. We formed a new band - 'Big Buzzard and The Organ Grinders' and 3 weeks after the ops, went into a studio to record it. We decided to donate all royalties for this song to the charity, and managed to get a bit of funding towards producing a CD, which I've been plugging in my sig (below) for a while.

I'm really chuffed that the songs are now (finally!) available individually for download via iTunes* via this link (or by searching for 'Big Buzzard'). It costs 79p (UK) or 99c (US) per download. Any proceeds we get from selling this track, we'll pass on to the charity. I'm not yet sure exactly what that will be per download - I think something like 60c. (Still working on getting Apple and CD Baby to donate their cut too)

We also wrote a song to promote living donation, a funky little number called 'Have One Of Mine'. You can listen to the whole tunes on www.myspace.com/organgrinders.

* Also on: Rhapsody, Amazon, Ruckus, Tradebit, GroupieTunes, Amie Street, Verizon, PayPlay, Inprodicon, GreatIndieMusic, & Napster