Home again almost not !

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

gazpick

Home again almost not !

Post by gazpick »

I posted last sunday about me retraining on a fresenius machine and me coming back home and things going well.Well i do have a habit of speaking to soon. After dx on Wednesday, a brand new alarm shrieked into life, as no previous warning of this noise had been given[far worse than the distressed goose alarm] i at first thought our relations with Russians had got far worse over the last few hours that this could be the 4 minute warning, i decided this was not the case and rang the techs.
Dinner time the next day a tech turned up saying he new what was wrong and it wouldn't take long set to work not even taking his coat off. I left him to it, returning 10 mins later i find the coat off and hearing him saying he wasn't sure what was wrong ,and the machine being a new one maybe it should go back to the shop and ask them for a new one. Fortunately after 2 1/2 hours he found and fixed the problem. A good bit news is i have found the volume controll for that bloody alarm.
all the best Gary.
DON'T LET THE ******** GRIND YOU DOWN