Questionnaire for patients & medical professionals

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Hal

Questionnaire for patients & medical professionals

Post by Hal »

Hi all,

As part of my final year at University, I am doing a research project and dissertation to create an electronic information and decision support system for renal patients and medical professionals (doctors, nurses, dieticians, social workers).

Basically this involves a system whereby a patient/doctor etc would access a web site to gain information on test results, lifestyle advice (diet, exercise), details of conditions and treatment options.

I have created two short questionnaires that I am looking for people to fill out. One is for any patient to comment on their pre-dialysis experiences of receiving/access to information (it does not matter if you are now a dialysis or transplant patient, or have never had dialysis).

The other questionnaire is for any doctors, nurses, dieticians, social workers etc, who have treated pre-dialysis patients in recent times.

If you fall into either of these categories and are willing to help me out, please send me a private message with you email address so that I can send you the questionnaire.

Thanks,

Hal.
nycpetit

Hi Hal

Post by nycpetit »

You have my email address so you can send me the one for transplant patkients, k? And depending on how you feel about it, I could get my doctor to fill out the one for dealing with pre-dialysis patients. At least I could try

hope all's well
Natalie
Elaine

questionaire ;)

Post by Elaine »

Hiya Hal have sent u pm to assist u with u questionaire( dialysis etc) happy to help Rach & I :lol: & good luck with it.

best wishes Elaine & Rach ;) :lol:
Andy

Post by Andy »

Hi hal

im willing to hep out. jst send me the link.

hope u are well

x x x x
We are the way we are, if we werent, I wouldnt be me and you wouldnt be you!

www.lltgl.org.uk
oldborris

Post by oldborris »

I have done my duty in that state of life unto which it hath please Hal to call me. Survey duly completed and dispatched.