:D SECOND KIDNEY and everything is working fine

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Bruno

:D SECOND KIDNEY and everything is working fine

Post by Bruno »

:D :P
I was sooo surprise when I had gotten "the call" because of late I was feeling down in the dumps and sick of being tied to a machine three times a day. My inital reaction was disbelief like in the the boy that cried wolf. Because I had been down that road before several times that it didnot work out. Then it turned out that my unit could not fit me in for a session - - they have no backup plan for people getting emergency calls. (once again lack of procedures) When I walked into the operating room I actually saw the kidney in the ice bath and I was even tempted to touch that huge kideny (weird but true) [/b] Now I have to get use to the meds. and unlimited intake amounts as well as a non-renal diet. In saying all of this I hope everyone will expience no longer having to wait for any organ one day soon.
This board has helped me keep my sanity and lifted my spirits when they were low and I just want to Thank You all :)
Andy

Post by Andy »

Great News Bruno- Good luck with everything and GReat Health to you.

Andy
x x x
We are the way we are, if we werent, I wouldnt be me and you wouldnt be you!

www.lltgl.org.uk
debbie

brilliant news

Post by debbie »

That is excellent news.... I'm 4 wks post tx and can fully understand where you are coming from in relation to free fluids and diet. I am so sick of tea and water I've just bought some fruit tea!! Last night it rained here all night and I had the window open, I'm sure it was the running water which made me get up 5 times in the night :D Keep taking the endless supply of pills and keep us all posted with your progress. Take care :wink:
Elaine

wonderful news Bruno ;)

Post by Elaine »

Wonderful news Bruno good luck 2 u :lol:

Elaine :D
Hal

Post by Hal »

Great news Bruno.

Hal
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Woohoo

Post by JMan »

Enjoy that honeymoon:D

Have fun
Take care
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Julie

Great News Bruno

Post by Julie »

Many many congratulations Bruno.

Take care of yourself and your new kidney. :D

Lots of love,
Julie
x
Sandra

2nd Transplant

Post by Sandra »

So Bruno.. How long are you waiting for the second kidney. Have they ever tell you about your antibodies? But wow that is so great news... How everthing goes ok..

Hugs...Sandra
Sandra from Canada :-D