Pyeloplasty

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

karlyn

Re: Pyeloplasty

Post by karlyn »

It has been a little while since anyone has posted on this thread. I feel for Carol. I was born with one kidney and had a pyeloplasty on my other kidney at 16 years old. It was considered successful, but after having two children recently and 20 years later, I have a ureter blockage that the urologist believes is at the pyeloplasty site. Before going to the urologist, a general doctor told me I was depressed when I came to her with my symptoms of throwing up periodically, pains, and weight loss. We are trying to get a hold of old records from my previous surgeon, but until then, I am stuck with a nephrostomy tube for drainage. Really hoping that they can fix me. I am not sure if I will ever live a normal life again.
yogiana

Re: Pyeloplasty

Post by yogiana »

Hello, did anyone of you had another pregnancy after their pyeloplasty?
Thank you