What computers are supposed to do...

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Pam

What computers are supposed to do...

Post by Pam »

Hi all,
Here is another fun thing to do- :lol:
Click on the address below....
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html
-Pam
32 yr cadaver transplant recipient, now on peritoneal dialysis with the help of Audrey, my Homechoice machine... as of 4/3/09
Romans 8:28
Bruce

what computers are supposed to do

Post by Bruce »

Pam:

I loved it! What a great site! I'm bookmarking this for those days when the daily grind of dialysis starts working on my head. Thanks a lot!

Bruce
Pam

Post by Pam »

Hi Bruce,
It does sort of give you a lift, doesn't it? I say not enough people tell us how wonderful we are! :lol:
Take care,
Pam
32 yr cadaver transplant recipient, now on peritoneal dialysis with the help of Audrey, my Homechoice machine... as of 4/3/09
Romans 8:28
oldborris

Post by oldborris »

Hi Pam: I tried out that site but I'm afraid it didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. But I suppose it is nice to be reminded now and again, especially when a mirror isn't handy. So thanx.
Rachel in NY

Post by Rachel in NY »

I am flattered :wink:
Image Image

"When life keeps giving you lemons, get to work and make a tall frosted pitcher of icy cold lemonade."