might be useful for UK patients ... WHICH? Campanion ...

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Rik

might be useful for UK patients ... WHICH? Campanion ...

Post by Rik »

yeah yeah I know .. bit of a shock but I'm posting something that might actually be useful!!! ... a complete first for me I can tell you!!!
please dont complain to Admin all at once ... they get enough about me as it is!!! :shock:

Which? has produced a new Hospital Companion, containing essential information and questions to ask to help patients get the information they need to feel more confident in hospital. The guide has been produced as part of Which?'s Impatient for Change campaign, which calls for urgent improvement in hospital care.
The website is www.which.co.uk/impatientforchange and the downloadable PDF is at http://snipurl.com/1tmk3.

I would like to claim complete credit for finding this out all by myself ... but sadly I cant ... so if you want to thank me with bottles of 12 year+ single malt ... I'll pass on the empties to the person who told me Image