message to HD patients in Leicester

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Mike

message to HD patients in Leicester

Post by Mike »

Hello,

Is there anyone here on HD who dialyze (is that correct?) at leicester on Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday evening??

If so you may see my brother who has just started university in leicester, say hi to him if you see him and tell him he is the best brother in the world!! He'll probably try to tell you it's not true but dont listen to him he's lying!

His name is Ed Dowie

Mike
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Hear hear... I know Ed (tho haven't seen him in a while) and he IS a 'GOOD BLOKE'

:D Good luck to him at University
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Mike

Post by Mike »

Jman,
you were at Guys when he was I think, is that right? That was a long time ago!! he changed shortly after he started PD and that must have been 11/12 years ago??
Michael

Post by Michael »

I know him too, if he's the Ed that's just left the B'mouth unit. Good man, glad to see he's looking better these days. I assume we'll get to see him again at holiday times. :)
It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yes it's the same Ed who just left bournemouth. He's looking really well these days, he's got more energy and does more than someone with 'normal' function. He is really excited about university and I think he's going to do very well there.