question about beverages

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

oldborris

Post by oldborris »

Mike wrote: "well actually I was born in Wallington, surrey and spent the first five years of my life in Croydon"

You must have committed some really awful crimes in a past life to have to pay for them by spending five years in Croydon. Once I spent 5 minutes in Croydon and it was enough to make me swear to go straight from then on.

He also wrote "Wimborne is a strange place though, but not as strange as some of the other places in dorset.......ever been to sixpenny handley?"

No, I haven't. But I'm intrigued. Tell us more.
R30

Rocks

Post by R30 »

Thanks JMan for supplying the information about Rocks. I am always looking for more organic produce to buy and this company look have a firm ethical basis to their produce - something I am keen to promote.
Ruth
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

I've never been to Sixpenny Handley, but I used to go past Pudding Pie Nook on the way to haemodialysis, and what about Piddle Trenthide:D?

I'll leave you to look up the more amusing ones:)

Of course it might be different if you lived here:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dl ... 00&A=Y&Z=5

J:)[/url]
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast